People all over, including Apple, are eagerly awaiting what is being touted as the biggest show for Apple in 2019, coming up next week. Steve Jobs is gone. Jony Ive, the man responsible for the look of Apple devices has left the firm. iPhone, the gadget that made Apple billions of dollars over the years, is no longer selling like it used to. But, the show will go on for Apple.
What Rumor Has To Say About The Apple Menu
The star of the show will once again be Apple’s iPhone. This is just like in the year 2017, when Apple announced its iPhone X, along with two other models, namely iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. And, one can also expect to see a new Apple watch being launched at this event.
Rumor has it that Apple may also introduce at this event, bluetooth tracking tags that are akin to Tile. There are also rumors going around that there is now an updated Apple TV and this may also be seen at this event. But the hottest of all the rumors going around is that Apple has a newly-designed 16-inch MacBook Pro, which it may unveil at this event. The event is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at Apple Park, 10 AM US Pacific time (1 PM US Eastern time, 6 PM London time).
What’s The Big Deal About This Apple Event?
- A new iPhone is sure to be released, in fact, could be 3 and they could possibly be called iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
- The new iPhone will have a triple lens camera that will allow its users to be able to click photos, with a field that would be much wider.
- Software updates will be announced for Mac, iPhone and other products.
- More details will be announced about the streaming TV of Apple.
- A next-generation Apple Watch, which is likely to be called the Apple Watch Series 5, will be released. In a report in 9to5Mac, it has been stated that Apple has developed a feature “that will remind users to charge their watch beforehand so they can get through the night.”
On Wednesday, details of the event were pinned on the Twitter Apple Special Event page and the Tweet read: “It’s coming soon. Tap (heart) below to get reminders and news around the #AppleEvent. Watch it live on September 10 at 10 a.m. PDT.
Responses To Apple Tweet
These are some of the responses got, in answer to the Tweet made by Apple, announcing its event on September 10, 2019:
“Coming soon….another overpriced Apple item!”
If you don’t add Touch ID to the new phone I’m rioting
Let me guess, the same products as last year with one update… wow I’m so excited
Stop making my iPhone X suck, it was fine yesterday.
One More Thing?
Not likely! No really big surprises are expected this time at Apple’s biggest event of 2019. But then, who knows how far the Apple will travel?
Andy Roberts is a seasoned journalist with nearly 9 years experience. While studying journalism at Ryerson, Annie found a passion for finding engaging stories. As a contributor to White Pine Tribune, Annie mostly covers provincial and national developments..